The term hemorrhoids refers to a condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum become varicose (swollen or inflamed). In my experience as a colon hydrotherapist, I can honestly say I rarely come across a bum that doesn’t have one!
Some hemorrhoids are painful, usually smaller ones, while others aren’t . Some hemorrhoids bleed others don’t. They can be found either inside the anus (internal) or under the skin around the anus (external).
Modern medicine treats hemorrhoids with anti inflammatory suppositories, creams or surgery. Most often this approach only temporarily resolves the problem as the root cause was not properly corrected.
When someone presents in my clinic with hemorrhoids, I consider the state of the whole digestive system, including constipation, diarrhea, bowel irritability and liver function.
* Eat a plant based diet mucusless diet
* Drink plenty of water
* Eat at least 5 pieces of fruit daily
* Take linseed tea
* Drink aloe Vera juice
* Take my Intestinal Cleansing Formula if you are constipated.
* Apply a fomentation of white oak bark
* Apply my Complete Tissue Formula ointment topically between bowel movements or aloe Vera gel
* Do not over wipe the area or use baby wipes
* Use a foot stool when going to the toilet
* Use my herbal suppositories which contain black walnut hull, oak bark, cayenne, yarrow, marshmallow and myrrh which improves the circulation, disinfects , and heals.
By correcting the underlying cause of hemorrhoids, and treating it with diet, herbs and other healing modalities, long term cure is achieved.